RE: Different Times on Shared Calendar

  • From: Jeffrey Adzima <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:52:12 -0700

This has already been checked and is not the issue.

Jeff

At 9/24/2002, you wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

I already got this problem and it was a misconfiguration of timezone on
one of the computers.

Albert Charron

-----Original Message----- From: Jeffrey Adzima [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: September 24, 2002 12:22 PM To: [ExchangeList] Subject: [exchangelist] Different Times on Shared Calendar

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have a weird situation where two users share a calendar(Manager &
Asst). The Manager puts an event on the calendar in her computer and
when the Asst views the event on his computer it shows up an hour
earlier. Same thing in reverse, if the Asst puts an event on the
calendar on his computer it shows up on the Managers computer an hour
later.

We've checked all hardware/OS related items with this even went so far
as to change the system time on the Asst OS an hour later and it did not
fix.

Can someone shed some light on this phenomenon or point me in the right
direction. Thanks

Jeff