Different Times on Shared Calendar

  • From: Jeffrey Adzima <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:22:20 -0700

I have a weird situation where two users share a calendar(Manager & Asst).
The Manager puts an event on the calendar in her computer and when the Asst
views the event on his computer it shows up an hour earlier. Same thing in
reverse, if the Asst puts an event on the calendar on his computer it shows
up on the Managers computer an hour later.

We've checked all hardware/OS related items with this even went so far as
to change the system time on the Asst OS an hour later and it did not fix.

Can someone shed some light on this phenomenon or point me in the right
direction. Thanks

Jeff