[ExchangeList] Re: Deleted item Retention

  • From: Simon Butler <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:16:43 +0000

I tend to use Outlook Web Access to recover public folders and their content. With some tweaking of the URL and presuming that Deleted Item Retention is still on, then I can get most things back that way.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.amset.co.uk
w: www.amset.info

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
Go to http://www.certificatesforexchange.com/ for certificates for just $20 a year.