[ExchangeList] Deleted item Retention

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:25:11 +0530

Hi,

I have Exchange 2003 Standard Edition with sp2 installed on my server.

Yesterday one of the user has deleted a folder from public folder. I
recovered that folder using PFDAVAdmin utitlity. But there are no items in
the that folder.

Today I created a sample folder and inserted two documents in that folder.
Then I deleted that folder and then again recovered that using the same
utility. Problem is same items are not getting restored. Whereas in front of
folder name it is showing recovered.

Please help how do I rectify this problem

I have settings to keep deleted folder for 90 days on my public folder
store.

ps. check out our latest product: www.DriveInside.com - India's No. 1 Auto
Website

Amit Kapoor  | Sr. Network Engineer

Module One India Ltd.  |  A88 Okhla Phase II, New Delhi - 110020

Voice : +91-11-41859200 ext. 204  |  Fax : +91-11-41859220  |  Mobile :
+91-98730-86450

Email : amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web: www.moduleone.com