RE: Delegate Still in system

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:37:58 -0700

Hi
Go tools, options and on delegate tab, look to see if there is anyone
there. If not, if the check mark is on where it says send meeting
request and responses.....
If no one is there and that is checked, you have to add someone for test
and open close outlook. Now remove that check and person and open close
outlook again
This should work