Configuring Front end server for SPOP3 proxy

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to configure SPOP3 on my Exchange 2003 Front end server to proxy
the request to back end, How do i do it??

I have enabled SPOP3 on my back end server and it works fine, but i want to
allow pop3 access through only front end server which is in DMZ...is it
possible to do? if yes pls let me know how to do..

Regards
Praveen R