Re: Exchange list server

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

INN or Majordomo on any Unix or linux flavour would be suitable for your
Praveen R

Ted <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am investigating creating a discussion group very similar to this and am
curious to see if anyone knows what software is used to host this list?

The features I am looking for are the ability to view messages online as
well as reply to an email and have it posted and related to the apropriate
thread automatically.

I will also need to be able to moderate the threads.

Any input or suggestions are welcome.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: