Calendar Free-Busy Question

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:51:44 -0700

Please help!

I am having an issue with the free-busy calendar option in outlook 2000. I
am using Exchange 5.5, SP4.

I have an administrative assistant that is trying to schedule a meeting for
several managers and she is unable to see past Nov. 1st on their calendar
free-busy option. The default setting there is 2 months.

So the question is: Shouldn't I be able to see all the way till Nov. 26th
being that today is Sept. 26th? I have change my publish option to 3 months
and I am able to see until the end of Nov.

Please advise as to if this is the case.

Thanks for your help.

Juan