CA not replicating and no errors?!

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 05:45:26 -0600

I have added exchange 2000 server (from my windows 2000 domain) into my
exchange 5.5 site on my NT4 domain.

I have config, two way recipient and two way public folder CA's that all
replicate fine between a set of OU's in my win2k domain and the containers
in exchange 5.5.

I have added a second administrative group in ESM (this appears as a new
site in Exchange 5.5 admin). I added a new exchange 2000 server in this
admin group and created new mailboxes on this server.

These users exist in a different OU in my win2k domain
I have created a one way recipient CA from this new OU to exchange 5.5 but
the users don't appear and I get no errors when I force replication?

Any ideas?

Regards
Leo