Re: Backup Exec Exchange

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:19:48 -0500

I know for a fact that it used to work.  Whether it still does or not I
can¹t say for sure.

One of the issues would be, do you have a trust in place?  Does the backup
account have appropriate rights in the other domain?  Is it a single forest?
Single Exchange Org? What version of Exchange?  Backup Exec? Etcetera...

Many questions and varying answers will determine if it works or not.