ActiveSync

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:58:40 -0500

Been hacking on ActiveSync for a few days now,  I have Exchange 2003sp1
on Windows 2000 sp4 fully patched.  Users keep getting message that
their exchange server does not have permission to syncronize with your
current settins.  Not using ssl client is not using ssl.  Check and
Anoymous user is enabled for default site in IIS and virtual server in
IIs.  My options for activesync virtual server in Exchange manager are
grayed out.  Been looking for a step through for activesync setup but
not finding a good one.

Thanks bruce