RE: Soka|smtp by user/group

  • From: "Jos Schijven" <jos.schijven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:54:41 +0100

Van: Chris Wall [mailto:Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: woensdag 15 februari 2006 21:40
Aan: [ExchangeList]
Onderwerp: [exchangelist] RE: Soka|smtp by user/group

Just keep your current settings and Check the box 'Allow all computers which
successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of the above list'

By checking that, you are allowing users with valid credentials on your
domain to connect to the server and relay..  Keep in mind, that when the
individual users change their passwords, they will need to enter their new
password in the configuration of the SMTP software package they are using.

Your IP's that you provided will continue to allow relaying without the need
of a username or password.