Active Directory Connector.

  • From: "Neil Deacon" <nd75596@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:53:04 -0600

Just wondering if anybody knows a way of doing the following:

We have an ADC located in Australia; We have connection agreements
synchronizing 60 Exchange 5.5 sites with Exchange 2000/Active Directory.
We are planning to install an Exchange 2003 server into the Exchange 2000
organisation so we are going to upgrade the ADC to 2003. We want install
an ADC in the UK but need to move the CA's from the server in Australia to
a server located in the UK.

Does anybody know of a method of exporting the CA's from the current ADC
and importing them into a new ADC?

I don't want to reconfigure all the CA's manually.

Any help would be very much apreciated.

Thanks

Neil.