[ExchangeList] Active Directory Connector

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:47:50 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I have only 1 Exchange
2003 server, which is running in Native mode. I have no other Exchange servers
running. My domain is a W2K3 domain, but currently the box Exchange 2003 Server
is installed on, is running W2K SP-4

I noticed today that MS Active Directory Connector software is still installed
on this server. Is it safe to uninstall?

TIA,

-Tom Rogers

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you are not exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. The sender (trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) therefore does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.

and do not necessarily represent those of Schneider Packaging Equipment.

presence of viruses. Schneider Packaging Equipment accepts no liability for any