[ewiki] Re: problems with 8-bit filenames in ewiki.tar.gz

  • From: "Andy Fundinger" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:23:22 -0400

Well, I just checked the ewiki-R1.01e release from SF and it though
listed as a .tgz.gz file seems to be a .tar.gz file.  Once I un-gzipped
it (with winzip) I had to rename it before I could un-tar it (again with
winzip).  Not sure this is related.  I was able to extract and open the
CrearPaginas page once I had the tar file openned.

Andy