[ewatch-devel] Two Weeks Left

  • From: <totic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewatch-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fingerprinting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<scourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <APC-BoC_PORTAL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<fisheries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nafc-projec@xxxxxxxxxx>,<UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:53:32 -0000

Attention: APPROJ2 Students

SSE 31 DILG Patrol 117 E-Watch
SSE 33 Bureau Of Customes
SSE 33 Supreme Court
CNE 31 NBI Fingeprinting
CNE 32 DA-BFAR-Fisheries Info Project
CNE 32 DA-NAFC-Office System Project

Gentlemen, Ladies,

From 26 November to 6 December 2002, exactly two weeks from now, you are to
schedule your executive presentations to the key officers of your respective
client agencies in partial fulfillment of the course requirement.

The content of the presentation are as follows:

1. Brief Backgrounder on Project Study: 3 to 5 mins. (preferably flash)
2. Findings, Analysis, and Design : 10 to 15 mins. (pwrpt ~20 slides max)
3. Prototype Demonstration: 15 to 20 minutes demonstration (actual demo
including networking, program interfaces and NOT just screen shots, database
storing and/or handling, management and/or user-operator reports, etc.)

Note: Minimum documentation, e.g. powerpoint hardcopy, pertinent diagrams,
screen shots, etc., should be provided to your guest panelists.

An open forum from our guest panelists will ensue immediately afterwards.

For starters, an appointment with DILG Sec. Joey Lina and other Patrol 117
officers has been arranged to attend SSE 31 E-Watch Project on November 26 at
3:00 pm here in APC building.

Appointments with other key agency officers of your respective projects will
be done likewise.  Should there be a conflict of schedule on the agreed date,
time, and venue, an advance notice will be provided to your respective
professors in order to set your make-up classes.  Inform me ahead of time to
send the notices.

Gather all your INSTDEV and SYSADD1 materials, including other related
assignments that you used for your other classes, e.g. DATACOMM, or LNETWORK,
CASETOOLS, needed in completion of your flash, powepoint, and prototype demo.
All requests for overtime work, additional hardware-software, consultation,
networking access, etc., must be determined and done by yourselves
responsibly with minimal supervision.

After 10 months of lectures, research, analysis, designing, programming,
networking, etc., on the same case study, we expect that everything should be
accomplished promptly.  Otherwise, failure to do so, either individually
and/or collectively, will take the responsibility for a course retake. New
project team players are not excused.

Please, lets all do this early enough so we can have a merry christmas break.

Yours truly,

Mr. Casiño
APPROJ2 Lecturer

cc: CSIT Faculty
    ITRG Faculty and Staff
    Arch. Lara Magtibay, Building Administration
    Mr. James Blazo, Logistics and Operations

This email message was delivered to you by <http://www.apc.edu.ph> Asia Pacific
College.
Scanning and Virus Filtering is delivered by <http:///www.ravantivirus.com> RAV
Antivirus.
For more information, please visit our website or email the system
administrators at
mailto:sysadmins@xxxxxxxxxxx