[ewatch-devel] DILG Sec. Jose D. Lina Jr Visit

  • From: <totic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewatch-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:08:22 -0000

Attention  : APPROJ2 SSE 31 Students
Project    : Emergency Response Call Center (E-Watch)
Client Org : DILG Patrol 117
Subject    : Executive Presentation

Gentlemen, Ladies

Per Ms. Natalie Sy, we have a confirmation of DILG Sec. Lina attending your
presentation on Tuesday 26 Nov at 3:00 PM in Room 409.  The other attending
is Dir. Carlito Guray, Chief of Research & Databank Division.

Please follow-up the remaining officers and be able to persuade them now that
the DILG Secretary is attending,namely:

    Col. Filipino Amoguis, MNSA
    Exec. Dir. of DILG Patrol 117   tel 9282407

    Col. Joel A. Torregoza
    Dep. Exec. Dir. of Patrol 117   tel 9282407, 9287281

    Maj. Hermelina Montañez
    Chief, Patrol 117 Oper'ns Cntr  tel 7494212

Also, let us meet Saturday, 23 Nov and Monday 25 Nov at 3:20 pm proj lab rm
814 and make all necessary preparations to make your presentation a success,
e.g. networks, flash presentation, prototype program, documentation, script
of pres'n, etc.

Attire: Business, suits, ties, or barong for men, and dresses for women or
dress sharp with proper grooming.

Copies of this mail is furnished also to APC Building Admin., Marketing,
ITRG, and CSIT faculty for their reference if there are need for resources
and/or assistance.

Please be guided accordingly.  Regards and good luck.

Mr. Casiño
APPROJ2 Lecturer

This email message was delivered to you by <http://www.apc.edu.ph> Asia Pacific
College.
Scanning and Virus Filtering is delivered by <http:///www.ravantivirus.com> RAV
Antivirus.
For more information, please visit our website or email the system
administrators at
mailto:sysadmins@xxxxxxxxxxx