[etni] using small letters in tables

  • From: "zvi and tzillah schwartz" <zviofra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:08:42 +0200

Thanks to all the replies that I recieved explaining how to be able to use
small letters in tables.  It really worked!!
I'm enclosing two options so that everyone else can learn too.
#1:
Easy - go into Tools - Autocorrect Options - uncheck "Capitalize first letter
of table cells".

#2:
Let them change into capitals, and when you are all done, 'select' the  entire
table, and then in 'format', 'case', choose 'lower case'.

Again thanks, it's wonderful to know that people really take the time to help
one another.

tzillah