[etni] two questions

  • From: michele ben <benfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI Discussion List <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:22:23 +0300

Hi!  I need answers to two questions.  One is about the NBA
and the other is a computer one.
1. The Bagrut coordinator in our school insists that a pupil
can do modules that belong to 3 points on moed aleph and
then do modules that belong to 4 points on moed bet.  For
example, she says that a kid who has already done A and C in
the summer of 2004 can do B in moed aleph of summer of 2005
and then do D and E in moed bet of summer of 2005.  I
understood from our list that this is impossible.  Who is
right? (Please don't write me suggestions of doing the B in
the winter.  I know that this is allowed and this is what we
are planning to do.  But the Bagrut coordinator still
insists that it is possible to do modules from a higher (or
lower) point level on moed bet.)
2.  My Netscape mail communicator seems to have developed a
mind of its own.  When I erase a message, it seems to choose
other messages to erase along with it on it's very own.  Has
anyone encountered this and how do you fix it?
Thanks!
Michele