[etni] two questions

  • From: michele ben <benfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI Discussion List <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:45:00 +0200

Hi list,
I have two questions.
1) This one may sound a little idiotic but I'm going to ask
anyway.  Must an English speakers class be taught by a
native English speaking teacher?
2) I never thought I'd ever ask an NBA question but I guess
never say never applies to things other than rules in
language.  An eleventh grade student (not mine)  is in a
four point class.  She has reached the conclusion that she
might not pass the four point exam next year.  Therefore,
she wants to take the 3 point exam this year -all modules-
(which she almost definitely will pass) for a security net.
The problem is this.  She is not doing the oral three point
exam because it has only just occured to her to take the 3
point bagrut in its entirety this year.  Can she take all
the modules and then do the oral in the winter?  Or should
she save one of the modules in the winter when she can do
the oral?
Thanks,
Michele