[etni] Re: time

  • From: Yisrael and Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bari Nirenberg <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:09:29 +0200

**** ETNI on the web http://www.etni.org.il   http://www.etni.org   ****At
14:43 06/08/03 +0200, Bari Nirenberg wrote:
>take an entire 3 or 4 point exam on the same day will be at school for 4
>hours and 45 minutes, 3:45 of which is actual testing and the rest of the
>time being the breaks between tests (assuming that the breaks will be 1/2
>hour each).  5 pointers have only one break, so the total time will be
>shorter.  That's a very long testing day.  The only time in my life that I
For anyone with concentration problems, especially combined with test
anxiety syndrome, this is disastrous.  Many of our students, especailly
mine, will have problems doing three tests.  Don't forget there are
students who won't have much of the break, because they're given extra
testing time.

Batya