[etni] Re: the magen and Re: Re: grading the modules F and G - Bari's comments

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <elgavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Etni Messages" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:05:01 +0200

But I was referring to outstanding students, not the ones who need the magen
grade to pass.  I gave some of them grades as high as 95, but one wrong
answer on the bagrut will lower their grade to 90 before they even get to
the composition.  I'm very concerned about the possible resulting
discrepancy and the fact that all of the work that they did over the course
of the year may end up worth only 20 or even 10 percent of their final
grade.  We only sent 8 students to modules F and G, so if my grades aren't
more or less accurate for all of the students, they might end up being
penalized.

Bari