[etni] the etni poll

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:34:18 -0700

For the first time in this poll, after 111 votes, the majority of
teachers would choose a different profession, if given another chance.

Note also that it is only among teachers with 20+ years of teaching
experience that the majority would still choose to be a teacher.

Will this trend change, as more votes come in?

If you haven't voted in the present ETNI poll yet, you are invited to do
so now  -
www.etni.org

"If I had the chance to do it all over again ... "

(present results:)

49% - I'd still choose to be a teacher

51% - I would choose a different profession.