[etni] teaching cursive

  • From: "Leah Urso" <morahleah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:49:24 +0200

Cursive is great for dyslexic students. The hand remains on the page, and even
students with extremely poor handwriting will improve from cursive practice. It
needs to be taught systematically, however. I spend the first month of school
concentrating on cursive in all my grades (4th-8th). Contact me if you want to
know my method.
Leah Urso