[etni] Re: splitting hairs??

  • From: Ruthi <rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:26:26 +0300

I don't think that is splitting hairs. That's quite a basic kind of
mistake.And we are not talking about primary school teachers,but examiners
who are setting a paper which is presumably proof read by a group of native
speaker professionals before it is released to the students.

--
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord