[etni] results of winter bagrut

  • From: "Sara Welts" <linci@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:50:12 +0200

Hi Etnians,
Does anyone know when the results of the winter bagrut will be coming in?   We
were told (by the school secretary) that by next week we should submit the
request for summer modules that our students will be doing.  How is it possible
to do so without the winter results?

How do we know if pupils have to retake a module or not?  How do we know what
to recommend to them if we do not see their initial results?  For example,
those who took module E might decide to take either 4 or 5 points, depending on
their winter results.

Does anyone have any official information on this?
Thanks,
Sara