[etni] Re: request for help with finding Ministry info

  • From: harold ship <harold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:04:04 +0200

It took me a while to figure this out as well. I have a Mac and
therefore no Internet Explorer. I can only browse the links when
using the (slow) computers at school. If the site had been developed
5 years ago this would be understandable but today this seems to be
causing a problem for a large number of users.

I would like to write to the Ministry about this but can't find any
contact info.

Harold Ship