[etni] Fw: re: A Last Gasp for Audio Cassettes

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:17:27 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "English With Linda" <englishwithlinda@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A Last Gasp for Audio Cassettes

Absolutely, and i have done it!
You download the program "audacity" and hook up your cassette player through
the input jack of your computer. Perhaps the sound quality you get isn't
concert-grade, but it is certainly fine for speaking and even music in the
classroom.

For full instructions, I had to google a bit....google "audacity cassettes
how to" and you will find lots of sites...i can't remember which i used.

Linda