[etni] replies

  • From: "Sue Jennings" <suej64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:51:49 +0000

Referring to Sharon's appeal, I would respectfully request that people DO
include the original message in their replies. Often I read a posting and I
have no idea what it refers to when the original isn't there.

Sue

Dear Etniers:=0D
=0D
When writing to the list, it would be appreciated if people did not inclu=
de the original letter in their replies. I get the digest version, and so=
metimes I have to wade through the same original letter that was included=
in numerous replies.
#####

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com