[etni] Re: question about modules

  • From: Steiner Family <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharontzu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:49:57 +0200

Dear Sharon,

There is no stipulation that pupils must pass all the modules.
The pupil's grade for 3, 4, or 5 points is based on the sum of the three (or
two) modules.  For example, the grade of a four point pupil would be
calculated as follows:
33% of the grade for module C = 33% of the grade for module D + 33% of the
grade for module E.

All the best,
Judy