[etni] Re: projects

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:39:23 +0200

Last year (weak 3 point class) I brought books from the library toclass,and
also printouts from the internet.
This year (4 and 5 points) - we might be able to go to the computer lab, and
also I think they can look for sources at home without having the whole
project with them. (But it does depend on the type of project. The one we're
doing this year, based on Jake P.'s "lyrics" project, has about half
research, and half creative writing that can be done in class.)
    sara
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx