[etni] oral testing

  • From: Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 22:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

**** The NBA Poll - www.etni.org - Have you voted yet? ****

Hi there,
Hope someone out there can answer this! If an LD
student is tested orally, according to the new modules
- how do I grade the test? Up to now the essay was out
of 10 points and was about a third of the test total.
Now the essay in F and G is worth 40 points, and the
reading section for an oral student is worth between
30 - 35 points. What I am trying to say is that the
essay is now given a heavier percentage of the
student's grade. Is this right?
Awaiting anyone's answer....
Jacquie

Jacquie Mohar  ICQ 14556584