[etni] official information

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:41:42 -0700

Hi all,

Regarding the recent messages relating to project work and the Oral
Bagrut Test:

First of all, we made a mistake earlier in approving a message to the
list inside of which a letter from Judy to an ETNI member was included.
As you know, it is ETNI policy that we do not forward personal
correspondence to the list - even if this personal correspondence
appears official in nature. It appears that we were caught up in the
confusion surrounding the project work and Oral Bagrut Test issue, and
this led to our mistake.

Secondly, please note that Judy no longer replies to messages on the
ETNI list. All official information can only be found on the
www.anglit.net site, or through letters sent to Judy through the
contact info on that site. If you have reason to believe that the
information on the anglit.net site is not up-to-date, or that there are
discrepancies of some sort, you will each need to write directly to the
site email address in order to receive a clear official answer to your
query.

The ETNI Team