[etni] ofek hadash hishtalmut and g'mul

  • From: Wendy & Avi <wendyavi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 22:41:00 +0300

Maybe someone knows something about this. For the past number of years I had
been told that I need to take 60 hours of hishtalmut yearly for g'mul in ofek
hadash.  Recently I was told that it's higher than that (if I remember
correctly, something like 210 over 3 years) and that 75 of those hours need to
be in an academic institution, not school organized or in the "pisga".  Does
anyone know anything about this or where I can check.
thanks and shavua tov. Wendy
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org