[etni] Fwd: 2 queries

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 06:53:41 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2 queries

Two quick queries: First,for those checking 3 point bagrut exams: Do
you remove points if the pupil forgets to put a date on the line
provided for one on the B postcard? (How many times do we try to drum
this into their brains?) I would say 1 point? Thanks!

Secondly: Who can recommend 2 "middle of the road" (neither too easy
nor difficult) C unseens for Matkonot? I wouldn't want something
exceptionally easy like 'A Spy in Your Pocket' nor something
ridiculously hard like this winter's exam (which was far TOO long,)
nor Summer Moed Alef 2013 which was harder than E. Any suggestions?
I've been practicing until now from unseen practice books saving the C
exams for my colleague to use next year in yud aleph as I have only
one pupil really good enough for C this year.

Many thanks! Chag Sameach Ve'Kasher (and quiet, sans rockets and sirens!)
Esther Revivo
Ulpanat Tzvia Sedot Negev
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/