[etni] Re: module f

  • From: ELEANOR ZWEBNER <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <levad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:23:16 +0000

Same here -- I just found out by reading etni -- we noticed and thought "Hmm --
wonder who changed that....

From: levad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [etni] module fDate:
Thu, 24 May 2007 15:18:59 +0300

Hi all
I wonder that no one has mentioned it but I got to know about the mistake in
the F paper only around 4 o'clock. long after the exam was over. The reason to
that is that the anouncement in the tellemessser was given after the
instructions for the "otef aza" schools and not together with the anouncement
about the mistake in Module D so naturally our secretary stopped listening to
the tellemesser and therefore the message didn't get through. I teach boys who
wouldn't write one extra word if they don't have to. they were all very pleased
to read that only 100-120 words were required. I think they shouldn't be
penalized for the fact that the message of the tellemesser didn't get to them
on time. I would like to know what happened in other schools.
All the best
Aliza