[etni] fwd: Words of wisdom from Module G

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:40:05 -0700

From: "Maxine" <maxinetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Words of wisdom from Module G

Having finally finished marking Bagrut exams, and
in particular Module G,  I would like, firstable,  to
share with you  the inspiring thoughts of one pupil
on the importance of teaching several school subjects
in English:

We must use the language, in spite of our confused,
there are no need for our anxiety! We must fight and
adjust with our world.  No one can kill the scare without
to face it, the teachers must sympathize with the
students, chear them, comprative with them before
their language collapse, we need to be the teachers of
English, his mother tongue is English, the thing that will
make the students participate in English lessons.

Yes, there is a lesson for us in this.  Somewhere.
However,  the advantage of the above suggestment
(I have seen this word so often over the past three
weeks that it looks perfectly correct to me by now)
that was quite clear to me was the following:

English helps you to communicate with strange people.

Regards and enjoy your summer vacation, especially Bagrut
examiners who truly deserve it after having sat and meditated
on the intricacies of thumb use  for three weeks.
Maxine Tsvaigrach