[etni] Re: etni Digest V3 #84

  • From: Dena Livne <livne690@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:44:55 +0200

I need an answer to this urgently.  From the discussions on ETNI, I
understood that students were NOT required to bring their projects with them
to the oral examination.
However, on checking the NBA Handbook, revised edition, I saw that in the
FAQs on page 44, question 13, someone asks whether students have to bring
their projects in with them.  The answer was an unequivocal YES.

I realize that the ETNI forum is not an official site, but I am still
confused.  SO, please tell me what the answer is.
Thank you.
Dena Livne