[etni] Projects and the Oral Bagrut

  • From: Golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:05:58 -0800

Dena asked about whether students have to bring their projects with them for
their oral exam.  I have had various meetings with the irgun.  I think you are
absolutely safe in giving your students the option of bringing their projects
or not.  Projects are to be used to test speaking skills alone.
The fact that you (and so many other teachers) are confused and baffled by the
very complicated NBA (revised, re-revised etc) points to the fact that no-one
really knows what exactly is going on!

In conclusion, don't get yourself into a tizzy over the oral bagrut.  I have
given my students the option of bringing their actual projects with them.

Regards,
Nina