[etni] Re: etni Digest V3 #77

  • From: "Howard Green" <thegreens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <howdon@xxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:07:33 +0200

Hanan,

The solution to the problems you outlined are not solvable by an influx of
money, although that would centainly get teachers the salaries they properly
deserve. The solution will come from teachers careing about the environment
in which they and by asserting control over disciplin with strong support
from the Ministry, school principal and parents.

Howard Green

Howard Green