[etni] [FWD: Dispensations]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:09:48 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Dispensations
 From: "byk" <byk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear List,
 I know we all keep asking questions that have already been answered.
Unfortunately, schools often give different answers to what
dispensations can now be given.
 I need to know whether tapes are still given to students whose only
problem is technical reading, or are they read to by a teacher.
 I have several students who are really dyslexic, and, though they do
read, do so very slowly.  The new bagrut demands particularly close
reading, which means they have to hunt for information again and again,
and it takes them ages.  So what  dispensations do they get?
 Thanks again
 Jennifer Byk