[etni] Re: cursive writing - new ETNI poll

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:57:14 +0200

Hi all,

Taking into account the new discussion about cursive writing that has
started up on the list, I have put up a new ETNI poll:

"Should we teach Cursive Writing in the EFL classroom?"

Note that we had a similar poll in June 2007. At that time, 60% were in
favour of teaching cursive writing and 40% against.

I have imported the comments from the previous poll about cursive writing
into the present poll, so you can read what people wrote then (when voting,
or viewing the results, click on "Add / Read Comments" in order to read what
other people have written or add your own comment).

In order to vote on the poll, or view the results, click on the poll topic
on the ETNI main page -
http://www.etni.org
or
http://www.etni.org.il