[etni] cassettes v discs

  • From: Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,
I received many replies / responses to my letter
requesting discs as opposed to tapes in the bagrut.
Most of you asked how we do it. Here is the answer.
You need to install a programme called ADOBE AUDITION
2.0 and a microphone. And away you go! It's excellent
quality too.
I am in the process of corresponding with the
machleket hamivhanim, in order to get discs not tapes.
Hopefully it will work.
Jacquie

Jacquie Mohar - Once a Blue, always a Blue
Everton loyal supporter
050 7788217

http://mail.yahoo.com
Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm