[etni] bagrut

  • From: "aviva shapiro" <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 20:32:03 +0300

Dear fellow teachers,

I think that Judy put it succinctly when she said that it's not actually a
strike in that there is no signed contract  It is just that finally the
English teachers are saying ,NO  ,we won't work under such conditions. Kol
HaKavod !!!  I am one of those who walked away this year and decided
before all this began  that I couldn't function under such  conditions .  .
( traveling twice a week to Kiryat Ono from the far North).  I hope that the
Ministry will  decide what is best for the students.  I hope things work out
,as just like the rest of us I too want our  pupils to have their exams
marked *but *I  agree that as the system is being run now nobody is getting
a fair deal.

Good luck and let's hope for a change for the  better for both
teachers(markers)  and students alike.
Aviva

Try and Fail BUT Never Fail to try !!!