[etni] Fw: re: J.Post reaction to Wednesday's article on Bagrut markers strike

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 21:29:31 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Linda - lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: J.Post reaction to Wednesday's article on Bagrut markers strike

I am proud to inform you all that this was sent in from my mother! However, they left out the last line: "Wake up before it's too late!" She is both shocked and sickened by the teachers' conditions, especially the English teachers'...
Linda Kuras Mizrahi

Norma wrote:
Sir: It constantly amazes me that in a Jewish country education is not
paramount ("English Bagrut exam graders go on strike" July 2) These
dedicated men and women are trying to show the government, the public at
large and , most of all, the parents that the system is short-changing their
children, future leaders of our beloved country.
Norma Kuras, Petach Tikva

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **