[etni] advertising teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:36:59 +0200

Dr.Rachel Tal
rachel_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Position available
Amal Network is currently looking for a qualified English teacher who is
experienced in Bagrut preparation for the coming school year for the
Petach-Tickva area.
Send your CV to the attention of Dr.Rachel Tal to fax 03-7650423

LONDON SCHOOL
alec@xxxxxxxxxx
We need excelent English teachers
Part time work offered all over Israel for English teachers with experience
TEL 03-6727503

Position vacant
Be'Ma'Aleh School (Primary) in Yehud, is looking for a teacher for the
coming year.
Tel: 03-5361756 Fax: 03-5367342 Headmaster: Zacharia Levy 058-969677

Keren David
kerench@xxxxxxxxxx
part time position
Habit Shel Tamar is a special school for learning disabilities which is
located at kibbutz Mishmar Ha'Sharon. We are looking for a part time (12
hours) teacher for the 10th grade.
Please send you resume to kerench@xxxxxxx

Ringler English Language Institute
ringler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Male teachers sought
SPECIFIC TEACHERS SOUGHT August 7, 2003 Ringler English Language Institute
is always on the lookout for experienced teachers of English as a Second
Language for the courses set up at a wide range of venues all over the
country. Just now there is a specific need in the Netanya area - Teachers –
male – experienced English Second Language teachers of adults – willing to
come to Jerusalem for an interview during the last two weeks of August 2003.
Please respond by email. email: ringler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx website:
www.ringler.co.il”

Shimohn Zilber
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I dream of teaching DIFFERENTLY!
Smiling Bagruyot Institute – Zilber System Offers you an opportunity to join
our reserve staff preparing to the compulsory Bagrut exams in English (and
math, history, tanach, ezrahut), Starting with participating in our
educational course scheduled for Succot at Seminar Ef’al. We teach all over
Israel.
Are you non-conventional, creative and open-minded? Are you full of joie de
vivre? And what about love? Love for students as well as for learning and
teaching? Do you have a broad education? Any experience in teaching for the
Bagrut? Have I mentioned that you need to know Hebrew – more than the
conversational level? Otherwise you won’t understand the stuff. Native
speakers of Arabic are most welcome (fana udarisu bil’arabiya aidan). Now it
’s time you visited our site and maybe filled up a form:
www.smiling-bagruyot.co.il
Submitted by YOURS SMILINGLY (Shimohn Zilber) Office: 04-6781126 04-6783719