[etni] looking for teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:38:05 +0200

Ruach Negbi Sigal
sigalruach@xxxxxxxxxxx
English Teaching Position
My name is Sigal,I’m a qualified English teacher (B.Ed)and I am looking for
a teaching position in Elementary, Junior, or High School for next year in
Pardes Hana, Karkur area. Last year I taught at Pardes Hana. You can contact
me via my email: sigalruach@xxxxxxxxxxx My phone number: 058-270947

Minnie
ilana_g@xxxxxxxxxxx
teaching position
I am a qualified teacher with experience in all grades, as well as bagrut
experience(3 and 4 point). I have a MA in English from the University of
Haifa. I am also qualified to teacher children with learning disabilities. I
will be abraod until after succot but would be happy to work as a subsitute
teacher, or replacement teacher from the beginning of Novermber. I live near
Beit Shean but would be willing to travel. If you are interested please
contact me at these numbers: 051-538768 or 04-6064605. Looking forward to
hearing from you.

Julia
jul_koifman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seeking employment for 2003/2004 school year
I am a qualified teacher (MA + Israeli certification in TEFL)and experienced
in teaching both schoolchildren of all ages and adults (bagrut, business
English, IELTS). I have taught native English speakers as well. Since I am
employed to teach in some afternoon projects, I am looking for a part-time
position (8 - 12 hours)in a regular junior high or high school. Preferably
in Hadera or Netania. Tel. 6247913

anabela waller
anabelapuc@xxxxxxxxxxx
English teaching position
My name is Anabela Waller and I am an experienced and motivated 3, 4-poins
Bagrut teacher, having experience with learning disabled students as well.
My skills include also work with junior high students at any level. I am
seeking for a job in Sharon area for the oncoming year. Recommendations and
CV available on request. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely, Anabela Waller E-mail:anabelapuc@xxxxxxxxxxx Tel.:09-7402374,
055-202658