[etni] Re: Workshops in English

  • From: English On Stage <englishonstageisrael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jogirl2008@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:00:28 +0200

This is so exciting!
When we first founded our professional theater years ago we discovered
there wasn't as much quality English-language theater available in Israel
as we would have expected.  Over the years we have found a growth of local
community theater and even local professional productions in English, and
it's wonderful!
We've been running our own unique brand of dramatic workshops and are
constantly amazed at how they affect participants immediately and
long-term, from discovering one's level of self-discipline to newfound
creativity to a heightened sense of empowerment.  We're very excited to see
that now more types of workshops are being offered.  It's really great that
teachers, students, and the Israeli public in general now has a variety of
English-language programs and productions to choose from.
Hooray for the English language in the arts!

Meirav Zur

Producer
English On Stage

--