[etni] Web hosting for the Kindersite

  • From: "Joel" <joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:14:10 +0200

KindersiteMany educationalists in Israel are now aware of the non-profit
Kindersite but not that we are actually an Israeli based project.

We now need to upgrade our web hosting service as our current facility
cannot cope with the global usage. I am asking the list if they have any
means to help us by offering an existing web server that we can share on.
This server can be in within an existing company or organization. We do not
need a very large space. The technical details can be discussed with the
potential host.

It goes without saying that we have zero funds to pay for the hosting but
commercially the cost would be $40 to 60 a month.

Please contact me with your suggestions.

Chag Sameach

Joel Josephson
Kindersite
joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx