[etni] Re: Upp

  • From: judy <judyewc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:43:27 +0300

Books that are appropriate for some groups might not be for others, without
meaning that they aren't good.  It's really annoying to see how we continue
to perpetuate the paradox - on the one hand, we keep talking about
diversity, pluralism, individualized instruction, etc. etc. and still think
we're going to find a book / test / method that is good for everyone.

You can always read things into names.  The old ESH books had a character
named Gad Alon.  Interpret that.

--
"Music will save the world." Pablo Casals